life

Personal Trainer Andrew Dixon Shows That Weight Loss Photos Are Lies

09:35

Over at the Huffington Post, personal trainer Andrew Dixon has a post warning that many trendy, quick-fix diets and exercise programs are just tricky marketing gimmicks. To prove his point, he showed how he could take the kind of picture that would be considered a “before” picture and then, after a few strategic changes, take another photo that would easily pass as an “after” picture.



He writes regarding the pictures above…

I was around 185 pounds and about 16 percent body fat…. I asked my girlfriend to take a before shot. I then shaved my head, face and chest…. I did a few push ups and chin ups, tweaked my bedroom lighting, sucked in, tightened my abs and BOOM! We got our after shot.

More recently, he repeated the experiment, this time seeing if he could give the impression of slow improvements over time. These photos were all shot in less than an hour.


2 Comments

  1. Thanks for such an interesting blog and the given content is extremely good. Keep posting such an amazing blog, will definitely share with my friends.

    Get more information on Personal Trainer In Fort Lauderdale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this blog by personal trainer Andrew Dixon is an eye-opener! He reveals the truth behind weight loss photos, showing how deceptive they can be. It's a must-read for anyone on a fitness journey. Thanks for shedding light on this, Andrew! 👏 #WeightLossTruths

    ReplyDelete