bizarre

Couple spends £200,000 to look like Barbie and Ken

09:20

A Paris-based couple has spent more than $300,000 (£196,000) on plastic surgery in order to resemble their idols, Barbie and Ken, The Daily Mail reports.

20-year-old Anastasia Reskoss and 23-year-old Quentin Dehar have gotten more than 15 procedures to resemble the plastic figures, including nose and boob jobs, veneers, lip injections, cheek fillers, and Botox injections. Now they intend to have more work done to make their transformation complete.

Anastasia wants to get breast implants, ear reshaping, eye-bag removal and veneers, and Quentin wants more Botox and pectoral implants. They also plan to legally change their names to Barbie and Ken.

Anastasia grew up in St. Petersburg, Russia, where she had over 100 Barbie dolls which she quickly began to view as the height of physical beauty.

"At secondary school, I just felt like I was never a really pretty girl and I believed I looked very pale too," she said. "I turned to the Barbies I always loved as a kid. I just loved how tanned and perfect they were."

Quentin spoke of a similar experience, though he was more drawn to Ken's material wealth than his looks. He even bought a ​Porsche Cayman ​convertible that is almost identical to the toy version his Ken doll had.

0 Comments